Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

soal simple present


 



Latihan Soal Simple Present Tense

SOAL

Choose one of the four choices that you think is the right answer then cross (x) on your chosen answer!

1. She _____ her cat everyday

a. To feed

b. Feed

c. Feeds

d. Feeding

2. I ......... to school everyday

a. Go

b. Goes

c. Do 

d. Does

3. Children always ..........their parents.

a. Love

b. Loves

c. is love

d. Loving

4. Q: Do you like to sing?

     A: …

a. Yes, I likes to sing

b. Yes, I like to sing

c. Yes, I am liking to sing

d. Yes, I liked to sing

5. My brother and my sister ………….. to work early in the morning.

a. Drive

b. Drives

c. Are driving

d. Driving

6. I ___ breakfast every day at 7 AM

a. Eat

b. To eat

c. Ate

d. Eats

7. Q: How do you go to school?

     A: We ___ the bus to school

a. Rode

b. Ridden

c. Ride

d. Rides

8. Budi ___ his aquarium once a week.

a. To clean

b. Clean

c. Cleans

d. Cleaning

9. My Mother ........ to market to buy vegetables every morning.

a. Go

b. Goes

c. Went

d. Gone

10. Q: Does he love his mother?

      A: …

a. He love his mother

b. He loves his mother

c. He to love his mother

d. He is loving his mother

Post a Comment for "soal simple present"